19-5-20
Reading
Today I would like you to complete the poem below by adding the opposite word to the one in brackets
eg
the opposite of after is before
Then read and enjoy.🌝
Willow's Wonderful Wagolls
💚Willows Wonderful Wagolls💚 Let's celebrate your wonderful achievements! 👀 Look at this fantastic art work! ...
-
21-5-20 Maths Good morning everybody🌞 Today's Curriculum Challenge is...... Can you make your own melting ice cap? h...
-
8-6-20 Science In science this term, we are going to be looking at living things and habitats. Look carefully at the pictures below. ...
-
10-6-20 English Today, I would like you to describe your favourite animal or plant using expanded noun phrases. Remember When we are w...
-
17-6-20 English Good morning everyone. Today I would like you to practise your summarising skills. Remember to look back at the othe...
-
History What would your favourite football team have looked like 100 years ago? This picture was taken earlier than 1920. Photo...
-
What’s your favourite place? Do you have a favourite place? It might be somewhere you’ve often been to, or it might be somewhere...
-
Good Morning Willow Class🌈 Before we finish our work on adding and subtracting fractions, I would like to see if you can use your underst...
-
Hello there Willow Class 👫👫👫👫👭👬👬👭 Today I would like to continue with our work on decimals. First, here is a quick recap on find...
-
20-5-20 Reading🌜 Today, I would like you to read and enjoy the poem and then complete the reflection. Being Brave at Night! Refle...
-
19-5-20 Reading Today I would like you to complete the poem below by adding the opposite word to the one in brackets eg the opposite ...