Monday, March 30, 2020

English 30th March

English activity
Good Morning🌞

When I was little, I loved nursery rhymes and fairy tales and the idea that anything was possible for example: 
three bears making porridge for breakfast,
someone’s hair growing so long you could climb up it
a dish running away with a spoon,




In class, we often talk about developing our creativity and using our imagination. Today I would like you to write some sentences that show how imaginative you are and I would like to put some of the best ones on our class blog.
Use the sentence starters to write 10 (or more) sentences that describe some unusual events that happened at the weekend. You could use ideas from stories or rhymes to help you.
Here are a couple of my ideas to get you started.

On Saturday morning, a tiny yellow rocket landed in my back garden. Three huge grey elephants clambered out and invited themselves to my house for tea.

When I woke up on Sunday morning, I discovered a frog sitting in my kitchen, eating my favourite breakfast cereal.

Remember anything is possible!😊









Willow's Wonderful Wagolls

💚Willows Wonderful Wagolls💚 Let's celebrate your wonderful achievements! 👀 Look at this fantastic art work! ...