13-5-20
PSHCE
Complete the activity below.
If you don't have a jar, you could decorate a small box that has a lid.
When we get back to school, it might be nice to share the things that we put in our jar.
I know what will be going in my jar first-
I am looking forward to seeing all the children in my class.
Willow's Wonderful Wagolls
💚Willows Wonderful Wagolls💚 Let's celebrate your wonderful achievements! 👀 Look at this fantastic art work! ...
-
What would Top of the Pops been like 100 years ago? The years of 1919 and 1920 brought the beginning of big changes to how peopl...
-
4-5-20 English Good morning Willow Class. Toady I would like you to complete the reading comprehension about electricity. When you have ...
-
Hello everyone. I hope you are ready to continue your learning in maths. Today I would like you to think about the work we did last term...
-
We are moving... This lesson is posted on Google Classroom, and I would like you to submit your piece of art by taking a photo and sending...
-
9-6-20 English Let's continue our work on expanded noun phrases. Challenge Can you now write some sentences of your own usin...
-
14-5-20 Reading Read the poem below, choose the correct spellings to complete the poem and write them in a list. Finally answer the quest...
-
20-5-20 Reading🌜 Today, I would like you to read and enjoy the poem and then complete the reflection. Being Brave at Night! Refle...
-
18-6-20 Reading Read the extract below and summarise the text. Try to do it in less than 30 words. You can watch the video again below i...
-
17-6-20 English Good morning everyone. Today I would like you to practise your summarising skills. Remember to look back at the othe...
-
Self Portraits - draw yourself! Drawing portraits is much easier than you might think. To make a portrait look real, you have to put ev...