Here is an extract from a non- chronological report. Please read it and answer the questions below.
It might help gain some ideas of what information you could include in your report plan about rats.
Fingers crossed- no missing information today!
Willow's Wonderful Wagolls
💚Willows Wonderful Wagolls💚 Let's celebrate your wonderful achievements! 👀 Look at this fantastic art work! ...
-
Tuesday 24 th March 2020 Good morning everyone😊 We have been learning a lot about rats recently. Today, I would like you to organise an...
-
Pronouns Last week we practised using synonyms to stretch our vocabulary and also to avoid repetition. We don’t want to be using the...
-
Hello Wonderful Willows 🌿 Today I would like you to complete one or more of the extra activities below and let me what you think or send ...
-
6-5-20 English Toady I would like to do some work on similes. Simile - a way of comparing of one thing with another thing of a different...
-
19-5-20 Reading Today I would like you to complete the poem below by adding the opposite word to the one in brackets eg the opposite ...
-
18-6-20 Reading Read the extract below and summarise the text. Try to do it in less than 30 words. You can watch the video again below i...
-
5-5-20 Maths 👋Good morning everyone. The Curriculum Challenge for today is...…. Can you complete a 10 minute shake up? https://www.n...
-
Reporting Clauses Who said that? We have learned to include speech marks (inverted commas: “ “) around the words being spoken by...
-
Bonjour ! Bonjour ! Bienvenue to French Friday! Remember, small steps are easiest to move on. We’ll continue with our revision a...
-
Good morning everyone .🙋 Today I would like to read the words and definitions below and then match the correct word to its definition. (Y...