21-5-20
Reading
Good morning everyone.๐ฟ
Today I would like you to read and complete the poem below.
It seems a long time since we were dismissing you from class but it will get back to normal one day๐
Before you begin:
ferry- like a small ship
brook- a small stream
idle- not doing very much/lazy
stretcher- a device to carry an injured person, like a mattress with handles
steed- a horse
Here's some verbs that you might be able to use to complete the second part of the activity today.
Willow's Wonderful Wagolls
๐Willows Wonderful Wagolls๐ Let's celebrate your wonderful achievements! ๐ Look at this fantastic art work! ...
-
Good morning! Please be sure to complete the French and Maths activities before the Art. They have just gone up in the wrong order! ๐ ...
-
Bonjour ! Bienvenue vendredi! Can you remember the colours in French? Say them out loud: For a reminder on ...
-
9-6-20 Reading. Today's reading activity.๐ R ead the text below then complete the questions and reflection. Reflection...
-
Measuring Time What units do we use to measure time? You know it! Hours, minutes, seconds Years, months, weeks, days These are a...
-
Hello there Willow Class ๐ซ๐ซ๐ซ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ญ Today I would like to continue with our work on decimals. First, here is a quick recap on find...
-
Hello everyone. Time to choose! Today I would like you to complete one of the independent reading activities below. I love reading...
-
20-5-20 Reading๐ Today, I would like you to read and enjoy the poem and then complete the reflection. Being Brave at Night! Refle...
-
18-5-20 English Below is a quick recap on verbs. Copy out the sentences neatly and highlight or circle the verbs in each one....
-
Reporting Clauses Who said that? We have learned to include speech marks (inverted commas: “ “) around the words being spoken by...
