5-5-20
Reading activity
Hello everyone✋
Today I would like you to read the poem below and answer the questions.
I hope you enjoy it.
Willow's Wonderful Wagolls
💚Willows Wonderful Wagolls💚 Let's celebrate your wonderful achievements! 👀 Look at this fantastic art work! ...
-
History Leisure and Entertainment of 100 years ago Do you recognize this building? Music Halls Before Film Before m...
-
Measuring Time using 24 hour digital clocks How many days in one year? Does every year have the same number of days? Use ...
-
10-6-20 English Today, I would like you to describe your favourite animal or plant using expanded noun phrases. Remember When we are w...
-
Hello everyone, On this page, I am going to add activities that you can do if for some reason you cannot get onto a particular website or y...
-
Hello everyone. Today I would you like to think about the work you did last week adding and subtracting fractions. Here's a little re...
-
Hello everyone. I hope you are ready to continue your learning in maths. Today I would like you to think about the work we did last term...
-
Good morning everyone. Today's activities can also be found on Google classroom. Your learning challenge today is to log onto ...
-
Bonjour ! Bienvenue vendredi! Can you remember the colours in French? Say them out loud: For a reminder on ...
-
Maths We’ve been looking at the months of the year in French . In your French activities this week, you will be using the mont...
-
Maths 16-6-20 Today's Curriculum Challenge is...... Can you balance forces with a mobile? https://www.sciencebuddies.org/stem-ac...