12-5-20
Reading activity.
Today I would like to complete a reading comprehension.
Willow's Wonderful Wagolls
💚Willows Wonderful Wagolls💚 Let's celebrate your wonderful achievements! 👀 Look at this fantastic art work! ...
-
Tuesday 24 th March 2020 Good morning everyone😊 We have been learning a lot about rats recently. Today, I would like you to organise an...
-
Pronouns Last week we practised using synonyms to stretch our vocabulary and also to avoid repetition. We don’t want to be using the...
-
Hello Wonderful Willows 🌿 Today I would like you to complete one or more of the extra activities below and let me what you think or send ...
-
6-5-20 English Toady I would like to do some work on similes. Simile - a way of comparing of one thing with another thing of a different...
-
Today I would like you to practise up levelling sentences. Use an adjective or expanded noun phrase. The long, straight road ...
-
8-6-20 Reading Read the information below and then complete the questions and refelection. Remember to go back to the text to ensure you ...
-
24-3-20 Maths Please complete the work on equivalent fractions. Remember the rule- You must multiply or divide the numerator and denomi...
-
Hello everyone! Now that you have received your passwords to our Google Classroom, you might already have had a look there. If so you...
-
History What would your favourite football team have looked like 100 years ago? This picture was taken earlier than 1920. Photo...
-
Earth Day 2020 What is Earth Day? It happened this very week! Have you heard of Earth Day? Earth Da...