Good morning everyone.
Willow's Wonderful Wagolls
💚Willows Wonderful Wagolls💚 Let's celebrate your wonderful achievements! 👀 Look at this fantastic art work! ...
-
8-6-20 English. Today I would like you to complete the activities below on expanded noun phrases. Visit https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/...
-
Good Morning Willow Class. Below is a place value grid that shows whole numbers and decimals. Thinking about the work you did yeste...
-
Reporting Clauses Who said that? We have learned to include speech marks (inverted commas: “ “) around the words being spoken by...
-
9-6-20 Maths Good morning Willow Class 🌅 Children, due to family circumstances, I may be a little late in responding to your work today....
-
10-6-20 English Today, I would like you to describe your favourite animal or plant using expanded noun phrases. Remember When we are w...
-
18-6-20 Reading Read the extract below and summarise the text. Try to do it in less than 30 words. You can watch the video again below i...
-
Good morning everyone .🙋 Today I would like to read the words and definitions below and then match the correct word to its definition. (Y...
-
24-3-20 Maths Please complete the work on equivalent fractions. Remember the rule- You must multiply or divide the numerator and denomi...
-
Maths We’ve been looking at the months of the year in French . In your French activities this week, you will be using the mont...
-
Hello everyone! Now that you have received your passwords to our Google Classroom, you might already have had a look there. If so you...