4-5-20
Science
Today I would like you to look at electrical appliances.
Complete the activity below.
Remember to say why you ranked them in the order you did.
I put... at the top because I think.... and without ....... it would.......
I chose .... next because...
I put .... at the bottom of the list because....
Below are some past and present household objects.
Sort them into electrical and non electrical items. It might be easier to draw and label them if you can not print off and cut out!
Finally use your knowledge from last week to label and draw the electrical circuits.
You could go back to the blog page if you need a reminder.
Willow's Wonderful Wagolls
💚Willows Wonderful Wagolls💚 Let's celebrate your wonderful achievements! 👀 Look at this fantastic art work! ...
-
8-6-20 English. Today I would like you to complete the activities below on expanded noun phrases. Visit https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/...
-
Good Morning Willow Class. Below is a place value grid that shows whole numbers and decimals. Thinking about the work you did yeste...
-
Good morning everyone .🙋 Today I would like to read the words and definitions below and then match the correct word to its definition. (Y...
-
9-6-20 Maths Good morning Willow Class 🌅 Children, due to family circumstances, I may be a little late in responding to your work today....
-
24-3-20 Maths Please complete the work on equivalent fractions. Remember the rule- You must multiply or divide the numerator and denomi...
-
15-6-20 Maths Good morning Willow Class 🌅 Today's Curriculum Challenge is...... Can you create motion in a flip book? https:...
-
10-6-20 English Today, I would like you to describe your favourite animal or plant using expanded noun phrases. Remember When we are w...
-
18-6-20 Reading Read the extract below and summarise the text. Try to do it in less than 30 words. You can watch the video again below i...
-
Reporting Clauses Who said that? We have learned to include speech marks (inverted commas: “ “) around the words being spoken by...
-
Maths We’ve been looking at the months of the year in French . In your French activities this week, you will be using the mont...